We've Moved

Ecology of Absence now resides at www.preservationresearch.com. Please change your links and feeds.

Monday, March 5, 2007

Brick City, Meet Ecology of Absence

Rarely am I sitting at my desk at work when a visitor to Landmarks Association's archives who has been reading through a file stops and says "I say you on TV. You write Ecology of Absence."

Even more rare -- unique, really -- is when that person turns out to write a blog that I regularly read. In this case, that would be the author of Brick City.

Not surprising, we both now have online accounts of the meeting. Read his here.

Not so nameless and faceless, huh?

1 comment:

Brick City said...

It was an unexpected and nice surprise to recognize and meet you.

Thanks for your help last week...and your office is just amazing! I don't know how you get any work done with all that history surrounding you