The historic mid-century Patke's Dairy building at 1805 Fifth Street in Washington, Missouri is now for sale (see listing here). The dairy had been owned and operated by the Patke family at that location for over 50 years. There is a great sign in front, too.
Also in Washington, the Bank of Washington has completely refurbished the swanky sign that advertised their drive-through lanes. Unfortunately, the bank grossly altered its 1950s-era building. The bank added two floors to the two-story streamline building and clad the expanded building in a common, confused proto-classical envelope. However, it's good that the sign is back!